blame me

thankz for acting like you care goodbye thankz for acting like you care i let you go

aqoh!!! hehehe....

aqoh!!! hehehe....

Monday, August 6, 2007

Third Meeting....


1. Write your thoughts/reflection about the freshmen night using the guide questions below:
a.) What were the things, scenes and events you have seen during the freshmen night?
I've seen all student who join the event that all of them enjoy the night while the bands are playing thier own musics. But some of the students are staying on the cafeteria and the other students are just stay at the side while talking(chating) with thier classmates.
b.) What were your feelings/emotions during the event?

During the event, I feel very happy cause I see my favorite bands (hehehe). I'm with my friends while enjoying the night....
c.) What did you like most about the event?
I like most about the event, uhm.....I spent a little time bonding with my friends.....
d.) What did you dislike during the event?
Ahm.... What did I dislike during the event..? uhm nothing, cause I see all student enjoying the night.

No comments: