blame me

thankz for acting like you care goodbye thankz for acting like you care i let you go

aqoh!!! hehehe....

aqoh!!! hehehe....

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

8th Meeting


I. Challenge yourself
Choose a challenge:
a. Tell the truth
b. Return recovered things (personal items, money, etc)
c. Admit mistaked.
-I choose a challenge letter A.... because telling a lie is a bad thing/attitude to many people......i admit that sometimes I tell a lie when I needed(hehe)........ that's all (hehehehe)
Return excess changee. Avoid cheatingOn your journal, process your experience with the aid of the following guide questions:
a. What challenge did you take?
- the challenge that I take is telling the truth
b. Were you able to do the challenge? How do you feel about it?
- How do I feel about it?...... ahm I feel when I tell a lie to someone I feel guilty......
c. What have you realized/learned from your experience?
- What have I realized/learned from my experience........ahm I realized that we need to tell the truth and face the consequences that you've done.....

No comments: