blame me

thankz for acting like you care goodbye thankz for acting like you care i let you go

aqoh!!! hehehe....

aqoh!!! hehehe....

Monday, August 6, 2007

Second Meeting...


1. How was your first week of stay at MCL?

- My first week of stay at MCL..........ahm it's good.... on that time I think all the professor are strict........ ahm I feel very nervous and at the same time I feel concious.....

2. How do you feel about your teachers and schoolmates?

- How do I feel about my teachers and schoolmates?....... In my teachers I feel that they are strict...... And about my classmates.... on that time I think that some of them are friendly...... I feel concious to them ......(ung nakakailang bah....)

How do you find your courses?

- How do I find my courses...... ahm I found out that most of my courses are so very difficult to me like algebra, logic, etc......

No comments: